Thursday, May 05, 2011

Went to stadium

Today, everybody going to stadium..
I didn't join anything but I got to follow..
Or I will be left alone in sch...
Whole class go stadium..
So I bring my books go do
Chee Kiat and Choo even geng..
They bring chess go play..-.-

My friends all laugh and ask me why didn't I stay at sch if want do exercises..
It's because,
If I'm alone in sch.. All the teacher won't have much student to run errand for them...
And I'll be the victim...-.-
And if it's like that, I can't do my revision exercises..
So, I better go stadium cause nobody will kacau me there..
Even if I have to stay under the sun most of the time..

I staring to have confident in my add math..
Do a lot of exercises,
And keep on correct
So, confident coming back...

I'm juz got home..
And found out that Xuecheng's nose got sunburn XD
Lucky I'm not facing the sunlight..

Poor Xuecheng... XD

No comments:

Post a Comment