Today I pin my front hair up for the first time.
Look kinda weird..
I think I won't do it again tomorrow..
And I gave up on joining the high jump competition..
Suddenly don't feel want to.. plus I'm afraid that if I lose will 'xia sui' my rumah sukan..
So better don't join...
Next week exam start,
I start studying since Tuesday.
It kinda make my friends shock...
It's the first time I study so early before exam..
Last time I only study on the day before each subject...
Hope this time I won't get any bad results...
Since I worked so hard..
I know I will be very disappointed if it's not good..
Somehow I finally know why sometime if I lose or fail I won't be sad,
But the other time will..
For the one that I doesn't care the results, mean I didn't work hard for it..
But if I worked hard, my feeling will affect by the results...
And I think that same goes to other ppl..
Exam exam!! I will win this war!
No comments:
Post a Comment