Went to sch for 5S..
In other word, gotong-royong..
Dont want to go but next week start exam till holidays..
So wont have another chance to do it..
And I'm the ketua kelas..
Most of my classmate absent, as expected..
Xing and her gang went help Pn Khoo at the lab,
Left me, Wui Fang, Jia Mun in the class...
Lucky after awhile Rezman and his gang willing to stay for helping..
And also Daryl, quite rare for him to come at Saturday..
So I tahan them all to help me..
I was hoping for Suhadah and Sharmila to come,
But Sharmila didnt..
And Suhadah sleep till 7.30am only rmb today she nid to come to sch..-.-
I go repair all the papan kenyataan
And thn clean the windows tat nvr been clean for decades XD
Suhadah finally reach sch after tat..
We both go ask En Faiz to buy a paint..
We planning to repaint our class..
And so, all the ppl help us to paint..
But most likely,
We are playing with the paint XP
Hahaha....
Just like kids..XP
No comments:
Post a Comment