Doing a lot of revision these few days..
Too concentrate on the exercises..
In the end, I forgot to eat..
It's been around 3 times already...
zzz....
It reminds me that the same thing happens when I'm standard 5 and 6..
That time, teachers give a lot of homeworks..
To finish all the homeworks,
I ended up keep on doing it without stopping..
When I'm about to attend for UPSR..
I didn't eat a proper meal each day..
Juz simply eat and go back on study..
That is the time when I start getting stomach problem..
And when I go to secondary school,
It becomes gastric and my digestive system is having problem..-.-
That's what happen when I'm too focus on study..
I love to study,
It's because when I study,
I learn things and it makes me wanna learn more...-.-
It doesn't happen on other things I do even if I focus on them..
I will stop playing when I know I'm too over,
I will stop doing homeworks when I know I'm tired,
I will stop doing some other things when I'm hungry..
But same thing doesn't happen to study...-.-
I can't stop..
More like I dunno when to stop cause I lost sense to time..
I dunno how long the time has passes,
And I don't want to move my eyes away from the books...
Juz like a nerd..-.-
Hope I won't forgetting to eat again...-.-
And plz don't gastric...
I know a few more time gastric,
A worst ill will occur... again..
Juz like before I attend PMR...
Please.... (>.<)
No comments:
Post a Comment