Haha,
He say I like to keep things to myself..
He knows me more than myself XP
I should change this habit le
It's really a big burden keeping things on myself..
Making me can't take a breath..
But I don't want other people to have same burden like me..
That's why I don't tell people things..
And also..
Sometimes people will stuck on dunno how to react on certain things I tell..
I used to have to same experience,
It's so embarrassing.
So I prefer don't tell,
quit the trouble on other people.
However,
it's time to get over this habit
for my own good, I think.
By the way, I wonder did he really put a CCTV inside my brain -.-
He knows it everytime..
Even if he dont know what exactly going on on me,
he jus know thr's something going on..
Without me telling him..
Stupid CCTV.... XP
My brain has been set to auto.
Auto thinking XD
No comments:
Post a Comment