Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Stayed at home..

Today sch exam not my subject..
I stayed at home..
This is the first time I can stayed at home without doing bad things feeling XP
This is also the first time I no need to go sch while exam ..
Suddenly feel like I'm getting older XD
Cause feel like it's SPM-ing or something
Last year when PMR we have to go sch everyday for exam..
Well except for the one who didn't take chinese la..
This mid-year exam we'd actually can absent cause it's not subject we taking
Hehe..
Feel like I'm a bit childish though XD
This kind of thing also can be so happy ..
But it does makes me feel like I'm not a kid anymore XD
My siblings all are younger than me but they never stop saying I'm just like a kid >.<

Well.. I'm just a bit playful and a bit childish like..
But how can they say their older sister is a kid la XP T.T
Hahaha....

However...
Quite boring eh.. staying at home.. alone..
Maple is patching and can't play until 4pm or so...
SDO nobody is going to play with me cause friends who play SDO are all examing...
Played some offline game.. But getting bored...
Thinking of watching anime..
Dunno which to pick..
I want watch all the exciting part, but dunno whr it is...
Lazy to search one by one plus need buffer so long...

Friends who are also staying at home..
Didn't show up at FB..
Maybe they still slping XP
Well.. It's them wat XD
Maybe later I go play piano..
Enhance my skills...

Talking abt piano..
I always wanted to let him hear me play XD
But kinda scare leh..
Later feel like very xia sui de >.<
Oh yea!
Talking abt instrument!
I'm gettin a violin!!
Another wish comes true XD
I'm going to learn it online..
Or maybe buy some books..

One more, last night I learnt how to melt choco!!
Well... maybe it sounds kinda like i'm very stupid >.<
I always juz heat it up and let it melt..
Who knows it need so many cautious and step to melt a choco..
I'll try do it this holidays!!

Violin~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment