Still wondering why i go to sch today...-.-
Morning kursus kepimpinan ketua kelas & penolong ketua kelas..
Make my skip my Add Math..T.T
It's really rare tat the teacher will present and teach u know!!
But the kursus incharge teacher wont let us go..
We must attend to the kursus...T.T
An indian kaunselor from Batu Unjur give us kursus..
He's way of speaking is funny..
but it cant wash away the no mood feeling in me..
I want learn my Physics and Add Math la...T.T
I dont care i skipped SJ BI and BM..
But not science and math subject please....
Kursus finish at 11am..
Juz when i think i can finally study..
I suddenly remember tat i have mesyuarat agung for koperasi...-.-
start at 11am...-.-
So.. i whole day no study...TT.TT
After sch got chinese class...
Till 3.30pm..
the only subject i study at sch today...-.-
Feel so happy when studying!!
Long time i didnt have tis type of feeling when i study..
Finished chinese class...
I wait for my mom till 5pm..
Lucky Chee Kiat want tumpang me go back..
If not i sure alone there..
Scary leh.. to be alone..-.-
Then my mom come..
we went to econmart buy things...
When i'm home..
It's 6pm ady...-.-
Homework haven't done..
Tiring..
plus most of the work dunno how to do..
Haiz..
I bet i cant finish my homework fast liao today...
I wish my house is near to sch..
So i can walk or cycle..
No nid wait and wait and wait..
Wasting a lot of time leh...
Tml still have additional class for chemistry..
Tire tire tire...-.-zzz
No comments:
Post a Comment