I dont like to skip class!!
Cause i will miss a lot of things!!
It's not a big deal for most other ppl..
Cause they all have tuition de!!
But no me!!
I have to learn all things BY MYSELF!!
I can ask but through phone and online cant learn much!
I finally found a reason why i always go to sch even if no study!!
Cause i dont want to skip anything!!
Can't believe i cry for my hw agn..
Last year i cried because i cant do and understand indices..
Now is the discriminant things...
Math is something very easy to me!
But it's hard when learning it!!
Especially the malay teacher nvr teach things other than inside the textbook..
It's better she juz dont teach..-.-
cause things she teach can be read from textbook..
And the hw she give..
oso from textbook but very complicated..
I hate tis frustrated feeling!!
TT.TT
and i hate crying!
i always tell myself not to cry anymore!!
Cause it cant solve things..
But i juz cant hold it!
I cant do a thing...
hate myself....
I didnt cry! it's juz there is dirt in the eyes...-.-
No comments:
Post a Comment