Yesterday's frustration..
Making today bad mood..
A lot of things to settle..
And I'm tired..
I half sleep in Bio class..
And I think En Fauzi knows it..
That's why he purposely walk near me..
So that I can stay awake..XP
And then..
Chemistry come to safe the day!!
I suddenly understand chemistry liao..
So I'm very happy after that!!
But still got a bit not in good mood la..
So..
Here is a friendly suggestion...
Whenever you sense me in bad mood,
Cheer me up if u can,
But don't come near me if u don't think u can cheer me up..
Cause u might get a warning from me..
After a few warning.. I will lose control and be angry de..
So.. Be careful..XD
And sorry if I say or done something that might hurt ur feeling..
Mayday mayday... Code red Code red!! -.-
No comments:
Post a Comment