Tuesday, March 22, 2011

50 Facts About Me...-.-

1. I have some food with me most of the time. Especially schooling.
2. Whenever I study more than 1 hour, I will get hungry.
3. I love studying but I hate homework.
4. I'm left-handed.
5. I love Disney and some selected cartoon.
6. I love playing in playground.
7. I'll cry if I can't understand things I'm studying.
8. I hardly get angry and say 'no'.
9. I might not look like it but I'm the runner-up for high jump when I'm Standard 6.
10. I can only play badminton of all type of ball games.
11. I love to sleep.
12. I love chocolate.
13. I'll eat chocolate whenever I am sad, angry or emo.
14. I'll hit or slap people whenever I'm embarrass or shy to hide it.
15. I kinda slow in thinking sometime.
16. I never got marks lower than 50 but my F1 SJ broke the record.
17. I can't differentiate left and right.
18. My friends say that I'm so easy to be trick.
19. I hate dark and I'm afraid of it.
20. I used to shout and cry when the storm and lighting is real fierce. But now I just pause and cover my ears.
21. 20 degree Celsius is too cold for me.
22. I love to swim but I can't swim far due to my stamina.
23. I always hungry and sleepy.
24. I love music. Especially orchestra.
25. I love to sing.
26. I'm an almost otaku.
27. I never went to tadika and tuition.
28. My body is really weak.
29. I can play piano and guitar. But not pro of them.
30. I love going camp.
31. I don't really like FB.
32. I love eating dessert.
33. I don't really like air-conditioner.
34. I prefer fan.
35. I love tea but I can't drink most of them.
36. I have almost no secret.
37. I can't really lie and I don't like to.
38. I wonder why human don't have magic but miracle happened.
39. I always gain and loss weight around 3kg in 1 week.
40. I hope I look cute or pretty but not beautiful or gorgeous.
41. I born in KL.
42. I am very fat when I was a child.
43. I won't ever let myself forget a person name because it hurts the person if you forget the name.
44. I like small cute key chain and I have a lot hanging on my stuffs.
45. I don't like holiday for too long.
46. I like to go to school but not studying with homeworks.
47. I have a few big dreams to make it come true!
48. I love my family. And no one can hurt them!
49. I love my friends. I'll try to help whatever I can to them.
50. I love him! ^_^

This for now. It might getting longer though...(\/) peace

No comments:

Post a Comment