Morning wake up....
still hot...
no voice...
i even communicate with my family using writing...
went to KCBA, everyone was shocked..
didnt talk much in whole day...
I got to become the ketua for KCBA 学长团
I let go the opportunity to become one of the Top 5..
cause too busy..
they said if i didnt let go, i might even become the S/U..
But still i dont want....-.-
My dad read through the newspaper...
Guess wat he found...
A scholarship for some Singapore study...
Tat's mean I'll be studying in Singapore if i'm lucky...
I know it's an extremely good opportunity...
The old me might juz accept it..
But the me now...
I hesitated....
It's surprising me when i knew tat i can apply for a scholarship...
Planned for it but nvr thought it would be tis fast..
even if the chance is really small...
but still i hesitated...
Now tat i juz send an application..
I think i should juz follow the flow of life..
Ignore it till I accidently got it..
Hoping i'm not be selected..
But i hope to be select..
It's my future...
It's good for me...
Tat's why I hate to be knowing everything..
Cause when you knew something but dunno wat to do or decide...
It's really making the life harder...
Hope I can sing as soon as possible..
I'll become more stress if i still cant sing..
When will my voice coming back???
Hoping, Hesitating, Wondering... (:-(
No comments:
Post a Comment