It's the time of the semester again, when mid term examsss attack
The exams go like consecutively for 5 weeks and then we are at the end of semester
Nice try -.-
Some says assignments...
Well, for my course, assignments have become a daily life homework
We have at least 2 of each week and the deadline is on the next week, since the first week of class
So, I am kind of numb already..
Actually, I do hope that there tests like these
Every few weeks a small quiz or test, it helps me to memorize my notes little by little
I am having trouble with my notes now....
I don't know how to make a revision note that I will actually interested in reading it...
My friends' notes all seem readable except mine...
Is this the 'grass is greener on the other side' effect??
I tried a lot...
Mind map, tabulation, linear forms..
Colorful, monotone, black and white...
Everything methods seem a little off
It's like lacking in something and I get bored fast from reading it
Maybe I am really the practical type..
I mean I can remember almost everything I do for my assignments, tutorials, and hands-on practical..
But mainstream lecture doesn't have much of them...
Suddenly thought of going to counselling unit learn to how study
Hahahaha
A bit late though, it's already the packed season of the semester
Do whatever I can now and work hard!
No more borderline... At least not by mark adjusted...
My pride, my principles...
Fight on!
No comments:
Post a Comment