Ok, I know I have a few of loyal fans here, waiting for updates forever
Hahahahahaha
I wanna say sorry for not updating
Though I always make comeback like this
I can't say that I don't have time to update
I would prefer to say that I don't have the inspiration for a topic
Not for today too
Hahahaha
I just realized that I wasn't updating and am making my fans wait
So, my current life
You can say that I have found a balance in my life or more precisely, relationships
I have a stable love life so it's not about that relationship
Is about my friendships
I took a few steps back and saw what my heart directs me to
And the results?
It is satisfying and I finally feel relaxed
It would seems that I'm always alone in doing many things
But I wasn't anymore
I don't force myself to fit in anymore
Fit in is tiring
It makes me caught in between my principles and my friends
I am supported by Them :)
(and of course Him too)
I always think that romantic relationship and friendship are the same
You need contribution from both parties
It won't work out if you are the only who making all the efforts
And it won't work out too if you don't stay loyal, and true (honest)
Talk about loyal, I agree that loyalty is a choice
You need love for both types of relationships
And love, is the one that makes you to choose to be loyal
Love is also the one that makes you feel worth it for every efforts you make
I Love You, My Gang (currently named as Lee Hom for some lame pride, hahahaha)
p.s.
I read an article from WeChat about fitting in and it lets me have my resolution.
(I wasn't thinking the same to WeChat being low quality messy social community anymore)
The link (the article is in Chinese): 圈子不同,何必強融
No comments:
Post a Comment