Last few weeks were good to me
My appetite grown, I started to eat more
Heartburn occurs occasionally but it's tolerable
And then, last few days,
while my appetite doesn't drop, the stomach pain comes back...
Whether I eat or I don't eat, it's the same...
The worst was yesterday
It pained immensely for three times, and among the three times, mild pain...
I took gaviscon for the first pain, it subsided..
I was worn out after the suffer so once it subsided, I went to sleep
While I'm sleeping, here comes the second pain
It totally woke me up and I can't move around..
It felt as if it would get more pain if I move
I drifted off to sleep again as the pain subsided itself
When the third pain came, it woke me up again
I decided that I wanna have my dinner as I get frustrated to the seemingly non-stopping recurring pain
Having my stomach full didn't cure the pain...
After meal, it pained again...
It's like the food disturbed the muscle and it started to pain again....
I was so tired from the suffers...
Last night, I made sure that I'm safe to sleep and I quickly did
This morning, I wake up feeling like my stomach was just after worked up...
The muscles are so tensed up and every little move I made seem to probably trigger the pain again
I move carefully and as the time passes, it relaxed a little
What is happening inside my body?...
No comments:
Post a Comment