I had a mini gathering with my primary school friends yesterday.
I thought it would be awkward as I don't recall being very close to any of my primary school classmates.
Well, it was indeed awkward time to time, but memories ended up just bursting through.
I was surprised to have been invited actually.
But I guess it turned out well, so never mind.
I hope each one of us did had a great time.
Memories were collected back little by little.
I was always seated with boys in my primary school time.
I'm not sure why but it just ended up that way each year.
The only girl I seated with once but not for long is May Yeh.
I'm glad she was invited to the gathering too.
She was my 'sister'. Hahahaha
So, I was told that I had quite good friendships with the boys.
I never thought of that.
At least I was indeed in good terms with my classmates except for one.
The one guy who, to my dismay, may be my future relative but I'll just ignore him anyway.
He was a bully and I heard he is still one.
Liew Yin was bullied by him when they were in the same class in secondary school.
I didn't ask much but I hope it didn't ended as bad as mine.
Talk about Liew Yin, she was the one who invited me,
and, except for those who ended up in the same secondary school with me, the only one who actually talked and keep in contact with me.
I'm quite lack in confidence to think and call myself as one of her trusted friend,
but as a friend, she can have trust in me.
She seemed to have a few problems and she told them to me.
I don't know if I have enough close relationship with her to interfere much,
I hope she at least felt better when she talked about them to me.
If she happened to have visit my blog and saw this,
I just wanna say that I'm sorry for being such lack in confidence to claim myself your best friend.
It's just that I have had a few events happen during primary school that I couldn't be sure that,
was I really a close friend, claimed by any one of my classmates...
Everyone told me that I'm their best friend, maybe because I'm good to talk to,
but they just pass by when there was no more problems to talk.
But whatever it is, we indeed have good times studying together :)
And I can be a great friend you will ever asked for.
I'll help however I can because even if I'm not your best friend,
I am your friend.
Peace
No comments:
Post a Comment