Sometimes, I have a lot to say, but I have none to say...
It feels like whether you speak or you don't, it will still be the same...
So why bother to speak when no one listens?
And if they listened, how much would they understand?
Or even do their understandings are the same as what I am telling?
Communications are important but they are rushing to speak, forgetting to pause and listen...
Maybe I am not alert enough, kind enough to consider everyone into my actions
But I can realize obvious body languages than you, at least that's what I think...
Government did wrong and people stays silent or at most, talk behind the back...
Now I realize the main problem, because we were taught or forced to not speak up to adults since young...
Maybe as we grow old, we lose that 'adults' and it turns into 'authorities'...
I have had not once, but lots of similar situations...
I am not a qualify adult yet, it is not about government but parents...
I was silenced or forced to be silenced when I was scolded, whether I was at wrong or not...
I may be a coward to not dare to speak up
But how is one suppose to speak up when whatever you speak, is being seen as going against your parents, being rude or... not being a good child with filial piety to your parents...
The truths untold are always words left unspoken...
How many truths have become secrets?
How many words have become tears?
How can a home... feels so... suffocating?
Is it possible to get used to these?
And if I happen to get used to these, if I happen to not care anymore, let it be....
But doesn't that means I have lost the love to... home?...
明明是親人,為什麼了解的是外人?
明明是親人,為什麼聆聽的是外人?
明明是親人,為什麼能開口解釋的是對著外人?
或許是親人吧。。。或許是當事人吧。。。
May there be no more untold truths and unspoken words.
i know how u feel.
ReplyDeletethe worst... haih...
ReplyDeletesighss..
ReplyDelete