I had my first year of degree studying,
Almost fail in the last semester.
But I made it through, luckily.
Though I always wonder am I even capable of being a good doctor...
I had a lot of crazy moments with my housemates and classmates.
Celebration for unknown reasons just for fun.
![]() |
| One of the gathering party (End of semester, I think) |
Unexpectedly, I had more conflicts with my mom,
Added by contradictions between modern medicine and chinese medicine.
Either I'm not known much towards modern medicine or the other way round for my mom.
My dad, on the other hand, seemingly to have given me more freedom.
Though time to time he would give me small lecture about using money.
But he always ended up allowing me go, especially my dates with Chyun.
Talk about Chyun, this year may be a bad one for him...
He lost his grandma, I saw him crying during the funeral...
I feel so sad to see him cry but at that moment I can't do thing with the ceremony going on...
Much to my surprise, my dad actually allow and even bring my family everyday to the funeral (except for one day).
My brother said that my dad must have approve of Chyun.
I guess there is something good from this not-so-good event?
I have my first hedgehog pet during the 3rd semester.
Chyun found it under his car starving and dying.
It's a girl and we named her 'Rice Ball' due to her albinism.
She is a stubborn, adventurous, clever little girl.
She has grown fatter now for which I started to decrease the amount of food fed.
She bit me twice and cause bleeding injury.
So Chyun is kinda hate her now.
![]() |
| Rice Ball is eating |
For another unexpected event, I had minor depression lead by anxiety disorder.
Don't worry though, I overcame it and I start to learn to control it.
The cause of it? My stomach illness and a little push from stress (family and study).
My housemates were very surprise as I'm always a cheerful one.
And that might be the reason that they didn't think it's as bad.
But they did take care of me.
I'm very grateful.
I owe a lot to Chyun too...
He came everyday during the period, just to comfort me.
And left only after I fell asleep at night...
He always ask me to return the favor by my whole life.
He wasn't joking, right?
Xing went to Korea to study.
We made a farewell party for her.
She didn't cry until the moment she was going.
Some of us sent her off.
We Skype once and I'm glad that she's doing well there.
Maybe I will go Korea before she comes back.
![]() |
| Farewell BBQ party for Xing |
Something big (or not that big) happen.
On the 2nd of Jan, it happened.
Maybe it's due to new year resolution or enough courage is gathered.
I was shock.
Well, I somewhat knew about it but I wasn't sure.
And since there was no proof, I just took it as my assumption and forget it.
But then without preparation, it happened.
"Hey, it's time to let go. Even though it's missed, I'm glad that we met. Maybe it wasn't meant to happen. It might be a stepping stone, to reach the last destination. I look forward to the day when we both can laugh at it without hard feelings."
My new year resolution?
A total change to be happy.
Though I don't think the total change would hold long.
But at least I need and am controlling my diet to avoid stomach problem again.
Happy New Year
p.s. I'm still a little in shock to heard the news of CCL and K are together. :P



No comments:
Post a Comment