Thursday, September 04, 2014

Precious Treasure

My boy, he is the best treasure I ever had and will have
He is not very tall, not the required height for 'the best boyfriend', but he is still taller than me
At the height where I can lean on when we are walking side by side.
He is fairly thin but he looks very hot.
His style is very simple and I love sīmplicity.
A very reliable assistant he is, I can give him everything and he never disappoint me.

Just like my dad, he is very calm and steady.
With all the knowledge he has, he knows what is the best for me
Like my brother, he is funny and naughty at time, especially when bullying me.
And to cheer me up, to make me laugh, he can sacrifice everything.

Similarity to my dad and brother is what attracted me of him,
being to his own personalities is what makes me love him.

He likes make things successful, the sense of accomplishing.
He love to have me by his side especially if I cling to him,
he said he feels safe to know that I am around because it is within his reachable protective space.
He can stares at me for hours, just to be amazed by how beautiful I am to him.
He will do whatever he can to just answer to me.
For him, I am a treasure he can never loses.

He loves me as much as I love him.
He is for me and I am for him.
And it is for the longest time it ever can.

I love you, Ng Chong Chyun.

No comments:

Post a Comment