Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Weekends (Left Out by Family??)

TGIF!
Finished my classes
Packed my stuff
I'm going home~~~

Sadly, Hong Cheng will be staying at his friend's.
On the next day, Yunshi has Famine 30 camp,
my mom has her meeting at KL,
my dad has his work at UPM (as usual).
I was home alone.
Which was not a very good idea.
So I decided to stay at my boyfriend's~~~

So, I had lunch with his family and we shop for some while at Tesco.
When we were at home, I spent some time with them and finished my homework.
Suddenly, due to the HPV vaccine, my fever hit me again.
I was forced to take rest and to my embarrassment (joyment),
I got to sleep on my boyfriend's bed~~~~ XD
I spent some time daydreaming on his bed until I finally fell asleep unknowingly.
When I woke up, it's sad (and happy) to know that my dad hadn't done with his work.
Then again, I had dinner together with them.
We had steamboat and the food was a lot!!
I watched my boyfriend finished it all with a slight of evil smirk
MUAHAHAHAHAHA

I got home before the curfew
But apparently my dad didn't like the idea of waiting me home.
Though I was still abiding the rule so I just wing it and go to sleep.

Happy happy day~~~ (lovely too)

1 comment: