Awww man, it's been so long since my last post.
I'm so inactive in blogging now.
Doesn't has much to say in this post though XD
I've been quite satisfy with my life for this year.
There has been one or two not-so-good events,
but things eventually went well.
Maybe I should update about my life.
So, I had studied for a semester in TCM,
my second semester is ending in a month and a half.
Things went very well (ignore the moderate results~~)
My assignments are smooth, friendships are smooth.
Just a little lonely when I'm back home.
Younger siblings are busy with their school (duh, private secondary)
My closest brother is at Singapore
My mom is busy with her PhD
My dad finds himself company to either the restaurant friends or gatherings
But, yeah, my life is still getting better.
My housemates are getting along really well with each other.
It's like at home where we eat together, cook together.
Family, I would call us.
Two of them even may be future family (LOL)
Keep it up!
Yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment