Monday, April 29, 2013

Finals

OMG OMG This was my first finals!!!!!
I was so excited and at the same time worried..
I got offer for a full-waiver scholarship
But it will reduced HALF if i get CGPA lower than 3.5
Well, I know I won't fail and I most probably don't need to have a 4th sem
However, if my dad found that I didn't get a full-waiver scholarship anymore
I don't know what he will do (he never did anything regarding my result for the past 11 years and I don't wanna know what he will do too)
One thing for sure, he will be very disappointed..
And even though UTAR tuition fees are affordable..
He has 4 children to feed and none of us are working yet..
That's a burden for him as he is in debt(actually everyone does, I mean the cars and house)
At the same time, studying children need a lot of money for things
not to mention 1 is currently at tertiary study, 1 is gonna be in tertiary study next year, and another 1 will need more expenses to independent high school fees..

So.. I prayed hard for my finals T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment