And so, finals has ended...
Overall I was quite ok..
Though the physics I practically left blank for half of the questions..
Believe me, it's really half (we have 4 questions with many sub-questions, I seriously dunno how to do Q3 and Q4)
I was so worried until I check my coursework mark that has a quite remarkable mark..
Phew.. No fail.. If I'm lucky, I might get 60++ over 100 for physics subject..
I finally understand why my dad always told me university life is a total different..
I guess you don't need to be too stress over your exam
Finals mean FINAL! so our sem break started XD
Saturday after CT exam, we went to Mid-Valley
It was my first time there and it was really big @@
even bigger than Sunway Pyramid that I already think it's big..
We didn't actually walk through the whole shopping complex,
in fact, JX told me that not many people actually finished walk through it..
And she said she is not even remembered what it has or where the shop located, for her to be going there since kid..
Well, shopping is not my type.. I prefer food!!!! and some interesting places
We went for lunch first at food court..
I never have a good impression for food court's food since all the food courts I'd been are dirty and the food is not good..
But for Mid-Valley, the food court is so big and is decorated like a cafe or those normal food shop..
A japanese sizzling hot plate food stall caught my eyes..
I ordered a smoked-salmon black pepper rice with eggs
It was so OMG!!!! XD
I love it!!! (And then I found out that this shop is pepperlunch which seems to has its name known by many)
We then separated as the family gang( Papa-Allan, Mama-Kelly, Daughter-Suhanya, Son-Sim) need to buy things for their genting trip the next day
As those who left behind, we decided to go to the petswonderland
It's a fun place for me XD
The rodents(hamster, guinea pigs, rabbits and I-dunno-what-it's-called) are sooooo cute!!!!
the birds are beautiful, the fishes will be in my aquarium when I live in Sg Long~~~
And guess what!! They have exotic pets!!
Scorpion is a so-so, but... the GIANT MILLIPEDE is sooo disgusting (it was hugging each other in a big knot while crawling on each other)
And then they have iguana and lizard-that-change-color(I forgot its name)
We planned to watch Ironman3 but it was full -.-
even the ghost movie is full too(I was quite relived to hear that)
So we bought chatime and walk around..
And then I decided to go home as I started to feel tired..
Before I went home, we saw the new Samsung GalaxyS4 and played with it for awhile
Nothing much about the new phone, just a bigger screen and a few new features..
So we bid farewell and I'm finally home after a week :D
Home really sweet nice home ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment