Friday, March 01, 2013

Tests

Another week has finally seeing it's end..
Had maths and physics test last weekend, and chemistry today
Maths, I can tell that I will fail, for sure..
It's ok though, it's already in my expectation.
Physics I got a bit regret for giving up answer that 1 question by taking short in time as excuse -.-
Luckily, I'm satisfy with my performance.. Juz that I don't think UTAR would XP
I should be fine for chemistry test..
I had my satisfaction there.

It's now March.
Talking about test and March..
20 March is the day @@
SPM result is coming out soon..
It's on Wednesday and we all are in the middle of deciding whether to have go back school to meet friends for maybe the last time T.T
But none of us want to miss our classes..
It is a big headaching problem T.T

Pray hard for my scholarship T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment