And like what the seniors told us, we will get busy gradually..
We were rushing reports on Monday,
rushing tutorials on Tuesday,
falling asleep in classes on Wednesday,
praying hard to weekends on Thursday,
hoping to get another early class end on Friday.
Oh and also, stressing so hard on revision @@
Friday, math test..
OMG..
From my estimation, I can only get 4/10 maximum..
Some says it's just the first time taking test so it's ok..
But I'm aiming for scholarship..
I should have remember to bring my notes..
Haih..
A sad day..
I really did end up being weird before test.. and, if I know I didn't do it well, after exam too..
Thanks to Felicia and Chee Yan for their concern and try to cheer me up
Jing Xuan and Vivian as usual are a pair of jokers :)
Felt sorry for start being ignorant toward LoTuS though..
Something has to be done before it gets worse -.-
I'm not satisfy by my own performance for today maths,
hope to have the satisfaction for physics tomorrow..
My favorite.. PLZ!!! T.T
No comments:
Post a Comment