Thursday, August 11, 2011

School lately

I got all my paper..
The results seem nice..
Don't mention Sej and Moral la -.-

BC 70
BM 81
BI 80
MM 100
AM 84
PHY >80 (i forget le -.-)
BIO 98
CHE 88
SJ >80
PM 55

PHY and CHE made some stupid careless mistakes -.-
SJ and PM the teachers are stupid and weird de -.-
I don't think anyone would get high marks if only they stole the scheme answers from the teachers -.-

We got a new pengetua..
A male pengetua and he is incredibly strict -.-
A lot of changes in our school
Quite nice
And discipline is getting better
Only he is a little bit too stingy and strict
Ppl say they nvr see him smile b4
But hey! He smiled at me tis morning! when i bow and greet him

Yesterday, our class got chose do a choir singing for Pelancaran Hari Merdeka
I asked Pn Nirinder why our class la -.-
Then she answered me, because only 4A can do it in 2 days
Hahaha... Indeed XD
Our class always get complain or seems like slacking around
but when the time comes, hey! we can do impossible things XD
Anyway, I choose to become the conductor
Kinda feel like betraying Yi Xing (>.<)
But I don't want to sing facing the crowd
I'm coward :P

Pray for the choir to be a big success!!
Thx for my classmate willing to cooperate with me and you guys are the greatest!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment