Thursday, June 23, 2011

T.T >.< :'(

Last day of the exhibition...
Early in the morning, I make a big decision..
I'm going to dissect the frog or rat!
I wear the gloves.. Take a deep breath..
Waiting for the dissection of rat to finish..
Thn it's my turn to dissect the frog..
Suddenly... Suhadah scream and burst into tears..
I got shock.. She was so calm and pro in dissecting since yesterday...
To see her crying.. must be something happen...
I went thr.. Asked.. And I saw it..
Thn I cried with Suhadah...
There's babies... inside the rat stomach.. >.<
Embryos to be correct T.T
Suddenly I lost all my courage to dissect the frog le...
Wuuuahhh... T.T

En Fauzi came to take a look..
We inform him abt the embryos..
He was so excited..
he said it's the first case in our sch...
He said we are lucky..
Yeah.. too lucky... :'(
He planned to put it in formalin..

Whn the lab open for visitors..
It's a pain to have to explain to all the students and teachers..
Tat it is embryos...
Unborn babies...
I saw them moving.. Maybe they are breathing..
I will never ever dissect any animal...
I can't....

No comments:

Post a Comment