Monday, June 27, 2011

Last 2 days...

Saturday
It's tml!!!
I'm so nervous.. >.<

Sunday
Lucky I got a morning call XP
Or I gonna be late >.<
Reach sch.. still very tired...
But can't slp T.T
Noone want to give some time of peace T.T
Especially Chyun T.T
Pig nid a lot of rest de leh XP
Waited for 1++ hour..
Went to stadium..
Getting more and more excited..
Makes me kinda hyperactive le XP
Sit thr..
Still waiting..
All the speeches are boring as usual they should be..
Finally..
It's our turn >.<
I can feel my fingers all so cold..
Soooo extremely nervous >.<
Wah.....
Luckily things went smooth XD
Have some small mistakes but still it's good
NO!! It's the best!!!! XD

In the afternoon, went to center training..
Fuwa! Syok! Long time didnt get a proper training le XD
But very torturing la..
Training the triceps..
Lifted 5kg weight...
Now my arms so sore.. >.<
But it's really fun XD

Taekwondo is the best!
I'm glad I choose to continue it whn I'm 11 XD

No comments:

Post a Comment