Saturday, April 23, 2011

MSSD...

Today is my sister's day...
She win her first battle!
She got a bronze medal.
I'm so happy she can do it!
Well...
Actually I feel very sorry for her..
Cause I used to hate her..
And she always want to be like me..
For me I'm her idol..
But cause my parent have all the attention on her only..
Make me hate her before..
Until last year I suddenly realize how much I actually love her..
But because of my hate before..
She was not so confident of herself..
She scare if I angry with her...
Now tat I see her can get through it..
I feel happy..
I dont want her to lost sight of wat she capable to do..
She now can stand out, shining..
It's good tat I didnt destroy her life..

Tml it's me, xuecheng and hong cheng's day..
I'm so scare..
Dunno scare of wat..
Lose and win doesnt mean anything to me..
I dont care if I lose
I'm not sure wat am i scare of..
Maybe is I'm scare of getting hurt..
Watever it is..
I juz very scare...
I can feel my whole body getting cold..
Heart pounding very fast...
Scare....(>.<)

No comments:

Post a Comment