Today KCBA dont has class cause 'Qing Ming'.
We whole family go to KL visit my grandma..
But my cousins and their family went to Pangkor ady..
So the true intention I suggest my family go there..
Is to accompany her and my another aunt oso there..
Even though she always complain about things..
But she is actually very dear to us!
Another intention for me to go KL is..
I can swim at there! XD
Cause they live in a condominium.
And they have astro! XD
I'm sneaky doesn't I...
At around 5,
I went swimming with my sis, xuecheng and a cousin from the another aunt.
We are like played water than swim though..
I think xuecheng sense the moody feeling on me..
So he keep on making funny things..
He's such a nice brother!
He might seem always bullying me but it's juz he embarrass to be good to me..XD
Scorpio are all the same..XP
I have to learn to dive myself cause the cousin who suppose to teach me went Pangkor..
In the end..
I swallow a lot of water..
But i manage to learn how to lying on water from xuecheng.
I tot i'm the one who is always blush...
But i can't believe tat..
He'll because of me...
But still make...
Bullying me is his hobby..
Tat's wat i figure out after sometime..
Scorpio are all the same..
Nvr stop liking to bully or kacau me..
Hahaha... my parent seem to be in good term now!! ^O^
No comments:
Post a Comment