Still having a busy life..
Pengetua absent today..
Can't see her..TT.TT
My table is full of my books..
Can't fit all my books ady..
Lazy to bring back the books..
Too much and too heavy..
Sasi's been good lately..
Maybe he realize his..erm... mistake..
Or maybe he can't be with Yaz..
Or else he will be the him before..
Whatever he is, juz don't bother me is enough..
Today can't Maple..TT.TT
They having maintainence...
So I didn't get to meet CC..
So can't ask about my homework..
Finally!!
We are having extra class for Add Math!!
Tomorrow will be a very busy day..
Extra Class, Chess Club, Class 5S..
Busy..
Mom say she'll fetch me at around 5..
Tired...
Still always emo..
Now HC oso say I'm emo..
Today JS birthday..
But I didn't wish him..
Cause he is still owing my BD present
But now I'm thinking..
Will he mind??
Well..
Have a nice day tomorrow..^^
No comments:
Post a Comment