Having a very busy life...
Always didn't finish my homework...
All of my friends know...
Facing a lot of problem..
What happen to our school PRS???
Suddenly say that all must become Pengawas..
or say that PRS has been move out from our school..
But..
Pn S haven't get the news or order from Pengetua..
En V... is he really having a grudge against everything??
Nice one YYX!! I admire you for your.. erm... bravery??
Hahaha... Such friends I have..
CCL become my Penolong..
Pinky become my Penolong oso..
Everyday nid do lots of paperwork...
Wonder when will my dad fix the printer??
So that i won't nid to send a mail to him everytime i nid to print something..
Schedule always full...
Wonder when will I can visit Han??
Waiting for a long holidays to come...
But then.. it's boring..
And have to went through lots of exam b4 it come...
Haiz...==
Fought with.. well.. best friend??
I'm sure that i can't help him anymore...
Sorry but I'm not your friend anymore..
I'm done with you TY..
but i won't look back cause you take a wrong choice..
Life sure is not easy...
Oh and....
thinking that... Am i in love??
or something like... Is this love!!??
#^_^#
No comments:
Post a Comment