Wednesday, January 08, 2014

Traditional Chinese Medicine in UTAR

Today is the faculty talks
And I get to visit the Chinese medicine sector XD
It is soooo cool!!
We started by usual introducing with lecturers
We have lecturers who are from China and they are professors!!
When it's time for students to self-introduce, all of us got stuck in it @@
We are all used to speak in English and suddenly now we need to speak Chinese, it's kinda weird and we actually got stucked @@

Then we have tour around the sector.
They have a gym, well I'm not sure it can be called a gym or not, it has 2 of each running machine and work out set only
The lecturer asked us to train time to time so that we can be ready for Chinese massage course

Afterward, we visited the exhibition room of Chinese herbs which is so damn awesome @@

Glad I chose Utar for Chinese medicine course XD
They have sufficient and good equipment
They even have the first electronic 把脉 and 推拿 calibration machine in Malaysia, thanks to the China lecturers @@

I hope I can finish my course smoothly and be a great TCM practitioner :D

1 comment:

  1. hehe Jiayou Jiayou ~~
    do your best.
    most important is,
    enjoy your study at there. ~.~

    ReplyDelete