Sunday, June 13, 2010

After Camp^^

Back from camp. tired...... I've become the real and registered Buddhism^^ I get a certificate, it's something like Birth Cert. but it's my new (or the 'shifu' say reborn) birth cert. I've a name given by her, ZhangHui Shifu, 刘明诗 and my bro is 刘光程.
She gave '光' for boys and '明' for girls.

I learn many thing in the camp. I learn what is real happiness which found by my master Buddha back to about 2000 years ago. We all hv our different definition of happiness. I agree to teacher Leykah's: Happiness is when wishes are less, my own definition: Happiness is helping without thinking of getting any payback, and ZhangHui Shifu's: Happiness is no more obsess and learn to let go.

There are some other teacher giving talk about Love, Family and Stress.
For the love, we must learn to know the other very well first before step forward.
As for the Family, the lecturer told us that there are many types of personalities in a family of each member. We must learn to accept other and give respect to them.
Lastly, teacher Lim told us that Stress come from our thought. We always think how ppl look at us or think how ppl maybe think of us. So, she want us to act like crazy ppl and run from the end of the hall till in front of the hall.
It's really difficult for me but I was really shock that I made it till the end. But I cried....... It's really difficult and everybody act so crazy and I can't stand it!!! And then I suddenly burst into tears..... Lucky ShiaoChee was there.... She comfort me after we cried together...

Everything sound crazy and incredible in this camp.... I never thought that I will nose bleeding 4 times in 1 day in my whole life. Teacher Lim says I lack of sleep.. To tell u that the AJK of the camp rest only about 4 hour a day and work for the rest of the time... It's kinda tiring and torturing.. I become emo when come to late night when I was incredibly tire but I'm in charge on petrolling girls room. So I cheer myself up and go to work.

I love being AJK and help doing a camp. It's fun. This is the first time I done it and I almost give up halfway. Lucky I manage to hold on till the end. Next time, I'll help again for sure!!!!!!^^  

No comments:

Post a Comment