We went to Ocean Park!! It's very fun!! I can see many cool animal, such as dolphin! (my favourite animal) We get a chance to board a cable car, I'm a bit scare cause the cable car is very high on a mountain. Then, we saw different kind of jellyfish, some of them has a very scary name like the ghost jellyfish. They named it ghost because when it swim it really look like ghost, except it didnt make the ghostly sound..lol^^
They also have an Ocean Theater, the dolphin and sea lion swim and make show with their master. I'm so excited when I saw the dolphin, they are so gorgeous!! Their skin look very shiny, I really wanna touch them....
We played until the park was going to close at about 8.00pm. We go home after eating dinner, it's 10.00pm when we reached home.
No comments:
Post a Comment